Sep 25, 2018 11:37:59 AM Jon Harper
- Why are we not doing mandatory reviews?
- Is there an Eclipse plugin for the Lutece developments?
- Add a development switch that removes the hassle of changing the admin password ? And automatically "installs" plugins ?
- How to build all our artifacts from scratch (ie without the dev.lutece.paris.fr nexus repository)
- How to build all our artifacts in one maven reactor build without using mvn install
- How to build a website (ie a war) and arbitrary dependencies (jars, lutece-plugins, lutece-core) in one maven reactor build without using mvn install
- How to build with a modified parent-pom ?
- How to ensure that the current reactor build only uses artifacts from the reactor
- How to remove the circular dependency from lutece-core to library-lutece-unit-testing
- How to ensure that the master branch builds all the time. Currently we keep open ranges in the master branch so non compatible changes to dependencies break the dependents
- How to integrate another build like Sass or Less in the Lutece build cycle
- What about adding an option like "-DskipLuteceWar" to speed up the build in dev (during the lutece:site-assembly goal)
- How to redeploy without downtime
- How to reload properties
- for i18n messages, clicking "Clear all caches" in the cache management in the back office reloads the i18n properties.
- What about the rest ?
- why do database upgrade script only work for mysql, and not postgresql ?
- Should we create explicit URLs by language
- What is the purpose of
- https://dev.lutece.paris.fr/lutece-core and https://dev.lutece.paris.fr/plugin-*
- https://dev.lutece.paris.fr/confluence/ (old wiki)
- https://fr.lutece.paris.fr/ (site-fr)
- http://fr.flossmanuals.net/lutece-guide-* (e.g. http://fr.flossmanuals.net/lutece-guide-developpeur)
- Should we keep all these different sites ?? How are they different from one another, what are they specialized on ?
- What about "frozen" documentation related to one given version.
- Which and how many languages should we use ?
- Should Lutèce recommend the use of a "safe" / "unsafe" variable naming convention to encourage systematic input encoding and output decoding (to avoid XSS) ?